I was up early this morning (about 6 am, out the door at 6:30) in an attempt to see as much of the city as I could before my departure--plus I wanted to get some pics of the Merlion at sunrise. It turned out to be cloudy, then overcast, but it was still very hot (~30 C) and humid (~85%). Even at 9 am, I was dripping with sweat! And here I thought I was getting used to the heat. (Truthfully, though, it didn't bother me much, my shirt was just soaked.)
Anyway, I walked around the city for a few hours, then got back to the hotel at about 10:30 am to shower, pack my bags, and head off to the airport, where I am currently. It's 10 minutes past noon, and in two hours my flight leaves for Bangkok. One more night there, and then I'll be flying home. Hard to believe this trip is almost over!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Time certainly flies unless you're waiting!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and hope you have a comfortable flight!
Good to hear you are getting the most out of each day and out of this trip. It will be good to see you home though with all the stories and pictures and you most of all.
ReplyDeleteNow they have a winter storm warning for Calgary and area for Sat nite and Sunday!!! Your shirt may get soaked hear also but that from the wet snow.
Not quite the heat you are getting used to. I hope that doesn't delay your getting home.
Maybe you might want to extend your holiday for another week till spring shows up here.
Love you