Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kuala Lumpur

The dinner last night was great, and afterwards I managed to score a few sweet deals in the Chinatown night market. Despite going to bed the latest I have since I've been here (1 am), I was up at 6 and have already been up the Petronas Towers. Pretty cool. Right now I'm in a pretty sweet mall at the base of the towers, and will be heading out to find a "hop-on hop-off" bus tour shortly. Should be a good way to see the sights of the city.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good hop on hop off tour! Glad to hear you are enjoying your final days and getting some steals of deals.

    I can't wait to see your pictures because they sound unreal!

    Just so you know, it is supposed to snow on Sunday when you get back, so be prepared. ha!

    ReplyDelete